Interested in becoming a member? Joining is a simple process – just complete and email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the fee.
- Access to high-quality pottery equipment and tools such as: two electric kilns, slab roller and wheels
- Eligibility to display in Potters Place Art Gallery
- Priority access to workshops, usually at a discounted cost
- Access to large collection of pottery reference books and journals
- Discounted prices for clay and classes
Membership is an annual subscription from 1st January to 31st December.
|Membership Type||Amount (AUD)|
|Family (two adults and two children under 18)||$80.00|
Handbook and Code of Conduct
All aspiring and actual members must read and comply with all the provisions set out in the Membership Handbook, a copy of which can be found below: