Interested in becoming a member? Joining is a simple process – just complete and email the application form to email@example.com and pay the fee.
- Access to high-quality pottery equipment and tools such as: two electric kilns, slab roller and wheels
- Eligibility to display in Potters’ Place Art Gallery
- Priority access to workshops, usually at a discounted cost
- Access to large collection of pottery reference books and journals
- Discounted prices for clay and classes
Membership is an annual subscription from 1st January to 31st December.
|Membership Type||Amount (AUD)|
|Family (two adults and two children under 18)||$80.00|
Please ensure to sign your membership application before submission.
Handbook and Code of Conduct
All aspiring and actual members must read and comply with all the provisions set out in the Membership Handbook, a copy of which can be found below: